Sunday, April 22, 2012

Work, work, work


 Damn it, Jim! I'm a designer . . . and I want my lil red "ok"s! LOL Lots of work happening this weekend, and good thing too, seeing as we are running VERY short on time. I still have the magazine spreads to finish, which will happen in class, seeing as I need them to stay files that are compatible with the school computers, at least for now. And then the packaging for the beverage project needs to happen. Isn't there something else for that too? Ads, or something of that nature. Oh well, I'll check God as soon as I finish up here . . . the blog is God. XD

Had my first hysterical breakdown this afternoon, for the semester. I started out acting like a crazy person on crack and then proceeded to burst into a small fit of sobbing. However, Ashlee comforted me (Kat had to go work on a stats project; otherwise there would have been double the comfort) and snuggled me for a little while, and suddenly the world was okay again. This wasn't even a Vis Com breakdown. It was just a "I'm-almost-done-yet-there-is-still-so-much-ahead-to-do-and-so-much-stress" break down. But apparently it was greatly needed and long-overdue seeing as I've felt amazing ever since! I hate being such a dramatic person with so many emotions. :3

I wish I had something sentimental to say . . . something inspiring and straight from my heart that is full of hope and optimism. But there is a small pint of strawberry ice cream beckoning to me from the fridge. I think I shall finish up with my blog reevaluation, cuddle up with a fuzzy blanket, and drift off  to sleep once I finish my late night snack. I gotta be alert this week, and well rested. The gun has been fired. GO! :D

Goodnight, all!

Love, kisses, hugs
Cheers!











No comments:

Post a Comment