Tuesday, April 24, 2012

APPROVALS!!!

We move on from here, kids. The world is mine for the taking! Do you hear me?! Mine!!! MINE!!! Mawhahahahahahahahahahaha! XD Look at those beautiful red "oks" . . . with no "with alterations?!" *sniff* I'd like to thank the Academy . . .! Seriously, all my anxiety is gone at this point. Printing is under my control save for the beverage packaging, but even then, I have a plan. I'm gonna get everything done. Best part? No rehearsal on Tuesdays and Thursdays! I actually had nothing to do tonight but homework, and this makes me immensely happy. However, I did get a little time to myself late this afternoon in the dorm. So, what did I do. I browsed YouTube for a bit, then turned up my Hindi/Bollywood music and started belly dancing in my room like no one was watching. It was the freest I think I've felt all year. I just laughed for the sake of it, just was joy. It was incredible refreshing, especially when this is the summer I finally have to "grow up." Farewell, Neverland. I will visit you . . . when I hear my music . . . 

Anyway, more progress on the beverage assignment too. The packaging looks like it's gonna work just fine *knocks on wood*. I am so relieved I took drafting my junior and senior year of high school. Otherwise, I would be so epically screwed right now. I made up this package design based on the original Yoo-Hoo packaging, but expanded it from a four-bottle holding box to enclose six. In the immortal words of Kim Possible, "So NOT the drama!" I am in love with this project! I don't know how many times I've heard an affectionate "That is so 50s!" LOL That's the whole point! Oh, and my Yoo-hoo spokes-lady there is named Florence. I name all my spokespeople, like Sandra the Devil. I seem to only come up with concepts that sport stylistic woman. XD Sandra, Daisy, now Florence. What next? Well, no women in the magazine spreads to come . . . just food! :D 

I feel like I am leaving something monumental out of this post, but for the life of me, I can't think of what it is. Oh well. Thanks for listening, all! I'm off to go work some more. Or write for a bit before I snuggle down to sleep. :) 

Good night, all! 
Cheers! 

P.S. Here's how good of a mood I'm in. Go watch this. Seriously. XD http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/805ea88184/kenny-g-loves-the-internet 


Meme curtesy by Audra Jost. :D LOL 





No comments:

Post a Comment