Thursday, April 26, 2012

AHHHHHHHH!

AHHHHHHH! SO at crunch time right now! And yet, contrary to the "AHHHHHH!" I am not freaking out. A little apprehensive about getting the "oks" in time and printing the packaging? Yeeeaaaah. But that is all. I can handing everything else! Everything is done that needs to be . . . there is nothing more I can do tonight. My fate is in someone else's hands now *coughRUSTYcough*. Phew, lots of work and plenty more ahead, but for now, I need to get some rest so I can be in Vis Com first thing tomorrow. 

Cheers! 



Secret to Feeling Full magazine spread. And yes, if you are wondering, that is my tummy. XD


How Safe? magazine spread. Poisonous carrots gone rampant. 


The miniature packaging for my Yoo-hoo! It's so cute! <3 

Yoo-hoo bottle label

Yoo-Hoo advertisement (which is still a random addition) 

The actual document for the packaging. Not exactly the way you're supposed to do it, I'm sure, but you can't tell . . . it looks just fine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment