Sunday, April 1, 2012

Good evening everyone! There really is nothing new to see here, but I figured I should blog my progress more regularly for good habit's sake. I'm really aiming for little red okays here, so I'm focusing all my energy into a few pieces. Here we have the Black History month poster totally revamped, and thank goodness, cuz I think this kicks the butt of the older one. The Wick Fowler's Chili has hardly changed, and yet it is sucking out my soul. I'm also in the midst of typesetting the food magazine spreads, but I'm still having troubles. Other projects will literally be tackled in this next week. 

Apart from schoolwork, guess what! I'm going to have a house for the summer here in town! Come visit me! I'm rooming with three lovely people I adore, so this should quite an adventure. Still waiting on my job application for the café, but hopefully (knocking on major wood here) I'll have the perfect job to go with the place of "my own!" I've also been knitting a bit in my spare time (snort). I have the most adorable book of knitted monsters to keep me occupied and I still have my sock to finish. Thank you, Kat, for helping me through that heel. lol! Of course, now that summer is just around the corner, wool socks are really gonna come in handy. Oh well! All the more reason to stick to the monster book! Plushies don't keep you warm, seeing as you snuggle them in place of wearing them. 

Sleep calls! 

Cheers! 



Revamped Black History Month poster 

Wick Fowler's Chili "stuff" XD 






Lithography #2 "Lullaby" 


Sock! 


Monster book and foot! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment